Countdown, an element of the Breakdance Builder is showing the timer on your site. It is compatible with the post loop builder, custom meta field, ACF date picker, and Metabox date picker field type. It is also compatible with the WooCommerce Sale schedule (Sale start and end date) option. Therefore, you can add the sales countdown timer on the WooCommerce product page or product list.
Action after time expires
You can set the action when the time will expire. There are 6 actions.
- Default – It will not do anything.
- Hide – It will hide the timer from the page.
- Display message – You can set the custom message and that message will show on the site.
- Hide timer and toggle content – You make a section, button, link, CTA, etc. on your site and it will show or hide based on your settings.
- Reset timer(evergreen type only) – The Timer will reset and start the countdown.
- Redirect to URL – You can also redirect to the sales/checkout page when the timer ends.
You will find this element under the Interactive category on Breakdance Builder.